Tuesday, 20 September 2011
This bundle include: BarChimes v1.01 x86/x64, Crowd Chamber v2.01 x86/x64, Fusion Field v2.60 x64/x64, Glass Viper v1.20c x86, Pitchwheel v4.00 x86/x64, RaySpace v2.91 x86, UpStereo v2.00 x86.
Bar chimes simulator
* A detailed 36 bar kinetic physics simulation.
* Gravity, collisions and audio accurately portrayed.
* Velocity and sweep analysis simulates user
movement through the chimes.
* Parameters for physics, pitch and time.
* Frequency editing with fundamentals and partials.
* Percussive rendering with decay controls.
* Swing modulation effects.
* Photo-realistic 3D representation and collision effects
A large scale crowd simulator
* Can simulate small to a million voice crowds.
* Voices vary in spectral content and delay.
* The perfect new tool for sound design.
* LFO’s for temporal changes in voices.
* Fast visual editing, with parameter randomisation
* From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and
stadiums, and on to impossible situations.
* Creates massive stereo sound washes, and extremely
weird animal and sci-fi effects.
Total fusion reverb
* A clean stereo reverb, with an even decay.
* Clear reflected sound, with a fast diffusion build up.
* Intuitively linked Decay, Spread and Distance dials.
* Designed to represent many natural spaces, with minimal complexity.
* Cloud display representation for all time and frequency aspects.
This replaces the usually separate envelope and EQ displays with one concise image, displaying frequency energy over time.
* Fast editing, for that quick grab effect.
* High quality standards, with low CPU resources.
* Zero latency.
* Unique and organic synthesis.
* Wave shaping with 16 LFO’s.
* Continuously changing waveform.
* Easy to edit, basic interface.
* 4 Voices per instrument.
* LFO Envelopes with speed and gain slopes.
* Lush reverb and chorus effects.
Real-time pitch and timbre plug-in
* Changes pitch and timbre.
* Pitch spin, and twist samples around.
* MIDI controlable with multi-octave
adjustments, and fine wheel detuning.
* 8 note chords for creating easy vocal
harmonies and effects.
* Unique inertia settings for springy vibrato effects, and wild pitch swings.
A reverb and space designer for PC and Mac
* Mimics true space, convolution reverbs do not!
* Walk though rooms in realtime.
* Instant impulse creation!
* 5 channel surround acoustics.
* True speed of sound modelling of all reflections including phase and interference.
A FREE stereo enhancer
* Stereo width slider going from mono to wide, bringing the stereo image
out and towards the listener.
* Loudness control boost.
* Loudness overdrive option.
* Subtle Air & Bass boosters to lift and help the audio ‘breath’.
* Movable 3D interface, with changable colours and light positions.
* Very low CPU usage.
QuikQuak.Everything.Bundle.VST.VSTi.v09.2011.x86.x64-ASSiGN.rar (30.3 MB)
Posted by HowwL at 04:14
"Recabinet 3 offers 20 virtual cabinets, 8 virtual mics, and 2 internal channels with the British-inspired Kazrog Konsole EQ, specifically voiced for guitar and bass tracks. According to the company, "it is designed to enhance the realism of direct guitar recordings, whether used in conjunction with outboard tube amps/preamps or amp simulation plugins.""
Kazrog.LLC.Recabinet.3.VST.RTAS.v3.0.4.x86-ST3RE0.rar (32.9 MB)
Kazrog.Recabinet.3.VST.v3.0.4.x64-ASSiGN.rar (17.8 MB)
Posted by HowwL at 04:12
Twelve is a modular multi-effect controlled via midi or pianoroll. Using it's easy: simply assign an effect to the pad you want and activate it with your keyboard, drum pad, midi controller or just draw on the pianoroll of your sequencer. 12 slots and lots of effects for a surprising result! Great for remixing, live sessions or to "give movement" to your tracks!
12 effect slots
15 original effects
2 layout: keyboard or pad
Auto sync with host tempo
Easy to use, just push one button!
...and many more!
Plektron.Twelve.VST.v1.0-ASSiGN.rar (7.2 MB)
Posted by HowwL at 04:09
run it from a usb.... HowwwL
Native.Instruments.Guitar.Rig.v5.0.1.Mobile.Editon-BEAT.rar (87.1 MB)
Posted by HowwL at 04:07
Harmonic enhancer and exciter
Special saturation effects
Stereo, mid-side, 5.1 processor
Drum mic bleed attenuation
...the best treatment your drums could ever get
Drumformer is a multiband drum and master track dynamics processing plug-in for professional music and audio production applications. Drumformer was designed to be a comprehensive solution for the broadest range of sound processing tasks, allowing you to easily implement almost any dynamics processing idea you may have.
Drumformer can operate in broadband, 2-band and 3-band modes, with each band having compressor-expander and saturation modules. The sound of the compressor can be defined as “gluey with a ping”, because it instantly creates a “tight and glued together” sound while masterfully emphasizing the transients. The saturation module offers you a choice between six saturation modes, each having a smooth sound and differing harmonic content.
Drumformer features a precise gate module with a round sound and multifaceted controls that is useful when you are processing a multi-tracked drum kit. The built-in parametric equalizer with its spectrum analyzer will also come in handy. The “Clipper” module which is a part of the plug-in allows you to get artistic master output clipping effects.
Drumformer will positively enhance your professional toolset and may help you produce even better recordings faster.
Voxengo.Drumformer.VST.v1.0.x86.x64-ASSiGN.rar (9.8 MB)
Posted by HowwL at 04:05