Thursday, 9 June 2011
This bundle include: BarChimes v1.01, Crowd Chamber v2.01, Fusion Field v2.60, Glass Viper v1.20c, Pitchwheel v4.00, RaySpace v2.91, UpStereo v2.00.
Bar chimes simulator
* A detailed 36 bar kinetic physics simulation.
* Gravity, collisions and audio accurately portrayed.
* Velocity and sweep analysis simulates user
movement through the chimes.
* Parameters for physics, pitch and time.
* Frequency editing with fundamentals and partials.
* Percussive rendering with decay controls.
* Swing modulation effects.
* Photo-realistic 3D representation and collision effects
A large scale crowd simulator
* Can simulate small to a million voice crowds.
* Voices vary in spectral content and delay.
* The perfect new tool for sound design.
* LFO's for temporal changes in voices.
* Fast visual editing, with parameter randomisation
* From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and
stadiums, and on to impossible situations.
* Creates massive stereo sound washes, and extremely
weird animal and sci-fi effects.
Total fusion reverb
* A clean stereo reverb, with an even decay.
* Clear reflected sound, with a fast diffusion build up.
* Intuitively linked Decay, Spread and Distance dials.
* Designed to represent many natural spaces, with minimal complexity.
* Cloud display representation for all time and frequency aspects.
This replaces the usually separate envelope and EQ displays with one concise image, displaying frequency energy over time.
* Fast editing, for that quick grab effect.
* High quality standards, with low CPU resources.
* Zero latency.
* Unique and organic synthesis.
* Wave shaping with 16 LFO's.
* Continuously changing waveform.
* Easy to edit, basic interface.
* 4 Voices per instrument.
* LFO Envelopes with speed and gain slopes.
* Lush reverb and chorus effects.
Real-time pitch and timbre plug-in
* Changes pitch and timbre.
* Pitch spin, and twist samples around.
* MIDI controlable with multi-octave
adjustments, and fine wheel detuning.
* 8 note chords for creating easy vocal
harmonies and effects.
* Unique inertia settings for springy vibrato effects, and wild pitch swings.
A reverb and space designer for PC and Mac
* Mimics true space, convolution reverbs do not!
* Walk though rooms in realtime.
* Instant impulse creation!
* 5 channel surround acoustics.
* True speed of sound modelling of all reflections including phase and interference.
A FREE stereo enhancer
* Stereo width slider going from mono to wide, bringing the stereo image
out and towards the listener.
* Loudness control boost.
* Loudness overdrive option.
* Subtle Air & Bass boosters to lift and help the audio 'breath'.
* Movable 3D interface, with changable colours and light positions.
* Very low CPU usage.
QuikQuak.Everything.Bundle.VST.VSTi.v04.2011.x86.x64.WORKiNG-ASSiGN.rar (28.3 MB)
Posted by HowwL at 04:54