Team DYNAMiCS (Repacked into 1 - 52.3MB disc image +info file)
Overloud BREVERB is a high quality reverberation plug-in, modeled on the most acclaimed hardware classics. BREVERB is the ultimate solution to any recording, mixing and live need. It comprises four different algorithms, Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse, each one accurately modeled and engineered with no compromises in sound quality.
The advanced modeling research effort that was put in the development of BREVERB allows you to recreate the sounds of countless records or even create your own signature sounds thanks to advanced customizable options.
Features at a glance
* 4 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse
* Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units
* Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality
* Full EQ section to tailor BREVERB frequency response
* Extended Nonlinear section to forge reverberation shape
* "Motion" parameters add liveness, musicality and the "air movement" of a real room
* The analog output section of the hardware unit has been emulated for reproducing their personality
* With dynamic parameter, the input level can control Time, Mix and EQ
* Two different user interface modes: compact and hardware-like
* Six fully assignable and automatable hardware-like faders
* Full automation through host sequencers
* Realtime Midi control off all paramters through the six faders
* No additional latency introduced
* Very low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances safely opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro
* Host-sync of all rates and times
Apple System Requirements:
Macintosh® Intel Core Solo® 1.5GHz with 512MB of RAM or 866MHz Power Macintosh® G4 with 512MB of RAM.
Mac OS X 10.4.9 Tiger (Intel only), Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard are supported.
Click here to view the NFO