EQuality is not just an equaliser: it's a definite advantage.
* Very low CPU usage for every track of your mix
* Linear/Analogue/Minimum phase modes for master and special channels
* Digital+ mode, to help turn awesome into perfect.
* Generates super-high-quality prototypes. Clear undistorted top.
* Big, clear, antialiased graph
* Hi-res Spectrum analyser
* Three different UI modes to taste - full, graph and knobs.
* M/S processing modes
* Control linking for all EQ parameters
* Win VST, Win VST3, Win RTAS
* 6 bands, 2 shelf/bells, 4 bell/notches, Q 0.1->50, +/-36dB range
* 2 fully parametric filters (high and low-pass), 6/12/18/24/30/36db/oct Q 0.1->20
* extra HPF, to kill rumble.
* gain-q interaction controllably
* 8 A/B banks.
* Shelves have "shift" to shift resonance above/below curve.
* Range, to scale the EQ response, both +ve and -ve.
* Frequency Shift to tune frequencies up/down.
* Autolisten to hunt out frequencies
+ + + DOWNLOAD LINKS + + +