Here's a bundle that I put together of some more "off the beaten path" softsynths and stuff. This includes motu mach 5 -- I remember someone was looking for that a while ago...Here's what else is in it:
Acquit Music Greyhound VSTi Leads Synth-NoGRP
Antares Kantos VST RTAS 1.02
Bootsy TesslaPRO v1.0 (freebie)
D16 Nepheton VSTi v1.0.2 Incl Keygen-AiR
Emagic EXSP24 VSTi v1.6
Luxonix Ravity R VSTi v1.4.3
Maxx Claster Bazzoid VST v2.5.5
Motu Mach Five 1.02 VSTi
Native Instruments Pro-53 v3.00.013 VSTi
NB Audio Daedalus v1.12-amplify
Sonic Syndicate Junglist VSTi v3.02
Hope you like this bundle of joy!!!
by.............. didjital ..............
Saturday, 29 August 2009
Posted by HowwL at 18:40
Monday, 24 August 2009
Establishing the new regional-themed öDiscovery Seriesö of KORE
SOUNDPACKS, this new sound collection for KORE 2 or KORE PLAYER journeys
to North India to draw on the rich and varied musical heritage of
Hindustani classical music.
Packed with 3GB of beautifully sampled classical instruments as well
some contemporary realizations, this Soundpack is perfect for creating
authentic classical performances and for adding North Indian textures
to film scores, urban, pop or electronic productions.
Posted by Vej at 17:57
Saturday, 22 August 2009
Studio Devil Amp Modeler Pro (VST, AudioUnits)
Guitar Amp Modeling Plug-In and Effects
* 15 Preamp Models cover every range of playing styles and modeled using Studio Devil’s proprietary digital vacuum tube modeling technology…nothing else sounds as real as Studio Devil because it uses exclusive and patented tube modeling algorithms!
* Authentic Tone Controls: Gain, Bass, Mids, Treble, and Presence controls that interact with your tone just like on real tube amps!
* Boost, Deep, and Bright Switches quickly liven up and adjust your tone!
* 3 Power Amp Models with Drive Control: Tube Class AB, Tube Class A, and Solid-State MOSFET to adjust natural power amp compression.
* Impulse Modeler / Cabinet Processor imports any WAV or AIFF file and features Zero-Latency switch, adjustable Filter Length, and High-end Sizzle controls!
* 32 Studio Devil Cabinets plus 58 ReCabinet® Demo impulses included!
* 7-Band Graphic-EQ with Master Level, 3 Modes, and Pre/Post Switch to position your EQ either at the input of your amp or in the send-return loop: pre or post distortion!
* Sweepable Parametric EQ with Mids Level and Frequency control knobs to custom tailor your tone!
* Wah-Wah Effect with adjustable pedal slider for a parked-Wah sound…or assign it to a MIDI controller for a real-time Wah!
* Compressor / Sustainer with two modes and Attack controls.
* 4 Studio Quality Modulation Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, and Tremolo all fully adjustable and can be positioned Pre/Post preamp to choose from that floor Pedal or Loop Effect sound!
* Echo / Delay Modeler with Normal / Stereo Ping-Pong Modes and continuously adjustable Style Knob: sweep from Analog Delay to Tape Echo or to Digital Delay and anywhere in between!
* World-Class Reverb with Level control and 3 Modes: Room, Club, and Hall.
* Noise Gate with adjustable Threshold and Gating Slope controls.
* Built-In Chromatic Tuner and Level Meters to stay in tune and to help maximize your signal level while guarding against digital clips.
* Master Volume control with Clip indicator.
* Import and Export Presets and Banks via XML files to share your tones with everyone via the Internet, email, and blogs!
* Tone from hell! Desire Analog, Embrace Digital!
Brought to you by........Tonebender
Posted by Vej at 16:43
Description: Filterscape is a flexible sound bending plug-in. It's a parametric equalizer. It's a virtual analog filter. It's a delay effect. It's a modulation device. It's all at once - and more. It offers you the tools and flexibility to spice up your music in ways beyond imagination.
Register with one of the numbers in Serials.txt
Brought to you by........aussie
Posted by Vej at 16:34
Wednesday, 19 August 2009
All Stillwell Plugins Bundle including:
Bad Buss Mojo
more info at:
Posted by Vej at 22:44
PSP StereoPack is collection of 4 plug-ins (VST, DirectX and RTAS format for Windows; AudioUnit, VST and RTAS for Mac OSX and VST and MAS for OS 9). The set consists of: PSP PseudoStereo, PSP StereoEnhancer, PSP StereoController, PSP StereoAnalyser. These plug-ins are applied for creating, expanding, improving, controlling and analysing the image and quality of the stereo signal in single tracks or mixes thereof.
(This is for PC only)
Brought to you by..........didjital
Posted by Vej at 16:40
Tuesday, 18 August 2009
A comprehensive solution for professional, musical sound design.
Welcome to the Ueberschall Score FX system. Liquid Phrasing Technology + rigorous sample organization and tonal precision = Done Deal. This instrument includes 7 GIGs of brand new sonic stimulants. Featuring a progressive structure and layout made for building tracks from supplied "themes" and construction kits offering ease of injection into projects. Thanks to the extended possibilities of Liquid you can shape individual notes within all the included phrases until each loop is tailored to your situations needs. Making Score FX a unique exceptional package for mood stacking sound design around Cues / Animation / Spots / Songs / GameAudio.
28 construction kits with all individual parts provided, allowing you to rebuild and rearrange the kits to your unique picture. Each construction kit is at least one minute in length with rich complex textural design and contrast. Thousands of single accents, hits and stings, evolving soundscapes and organic rhythms are grouped into logical themes such as: Concern", "Mysterious", "Pleasing" or "Scary". The complete library is very user friendly and is categorized for easy and fast access.
The single loops / shots come in three main categories:
Accents - The Accents include 954 small hits for every cinematic situation. From "confused" to "disturbed"--"piercing" and "high" to "worry and anxiety". Additionally there is a special folder with "Vocal Bits" in different styles.
Beds - The Beds concentrate on evolving and lively soundscapes. Each is about 30 sec to 1 min long and can be stretched or shortened with Liquid without any artifacts! All in all about 2GB of material in this section, 198 different samples, separated in 15 different folders.
Rhythms - The rhythms come with 362 files in 32 different folders. The complete loops can be time-shifted and pitched so it will perfectly fit to your production. Plus, you can even pitch single hits out of one loop and create interesting new percussive sequences. Or combine different sequences together and create new patterns.
With Score FX you can build and recall your own character presets to enhance your existing themes within projects. So whenever the character enters the scene, you will be able to trigger that individuals Score FX instrument and play the needed textures for that scenario. As your scenes evolve, Score FX can be used as the "shadow" of that character's theme available for blending.
Film Score / Composer / Soundtrack
Exhaustive inspiration for hectic workflows. Mix and match FX from the entire collection to build your own mood presets and environments. Alter elements such as notes, pitch, rhythm and length of every sample loaded in the Keyboard. Add and Subtract emphasis by simply triggering the sounds as desired.
Game Audio / Animation / Production
If your work calls for engine layers (such as in Racing games where speed triggers additional audio tracks), this a great resource for ready to crossfade interactive, adaptable soundscapes to supplement existing layers. Motion / Impact / Transitions / Fades are all covered in the Score FX collection.
Score FX is Produced by:
• Ilya Kaplan - Candian Composer and musical sound designer working in the field of TV / Film drama, animation and documentary.
Score FX sound collections have been encoded for use with Ueberschall's award winning Liquid Player to give complete flexibility. Constraints such as pitch and tempo are a thing of the past. Liquid is an exclusive Virtual Instrument engine co-developed by Celemony Melodyne Technology that works in all the popular DAWs.
All samples are recorded and programmed exclusively for Score FX and are 100% license free. No additional license permission required. You can use these samples in trailers, music library work, scores, songs--anything except for making sample cds.
7 GB, 28 construction kits, 1995 loops and phrases
Liquid Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS
Liquid Player included - no sampler required!
Posted by Vej at 15:57
Sunday, 16 August 2009
ReCycle goes way beyond simply solving groove problems and cleaning up your loop act - it's a highly creative tool that helps you make the most of your grooves. In simple terms, ReCycle lets you do with sampled loops what you can do with beats programmed from individual drum sounds - like alter the tempo, or replace sounds and process them individually.
ReCycle turns concrete-rigid loops into musical modeling clay, allowing you, the loopist, to do pretty much what you desire.
by ................... Not-new2this ............
Posted by HowwL at 23:24
Your Reason rack just got bigger. All new Reason
version 4 comes equipped with a brand new sequencer,
a revolutionary groove tool, a stunning arpeggiator
and a synth to end all synths. Welcome to Reason
version 4 - the bigger rack.
A multi-synthesis synthesizer with six oscillator
types, four different filters, a step sequencer and a
modulation matrix. Fully routable. Fully automatable.
A monophonic arpeggiator with multiple play modes,
an insert funcsome.
Reason's new revamped sequencer now features multiple
track lanes, vector automation, dedicated device
tracks, clips, count-in and more. A lot more.
A realtime, 32-channel timing and groove handling
mixer. Applies non-destructive, freely editable
grooves to Reason's sequencer tracks.
Brought to you by..........Not-new2this
Posted by Vej at 00:08
Wednesday, 12 August 2009
Become master of the low end with BASiS, a breakthrough new virtual instrument from Vir2 Instruments. Featuring a comprehensively sampled collection of electric, upright, fretless, and synth basses, BASiS offers incredible attention to detail in the depth and breadth of the basses: 24-bit sampling, DI and amp blending control, multiple velocity layers, seamless humanizing, custom legato and vibrato tools, release layers, harmonics, hammer-ons, pulloffs, slides, slaps, rakes, falls, and more.
BASiS includes more than 7 gigabytes of the most diverse collection of basses available in the world of virtual instruments: classics like the Jazz Bass, P-Bass, Rickenbacker, and Musicman basses are presented alongside personality and genre tributes such as a classic Motown bass, a gospel bass, Jaco's Fretless, and Macca's Hofner. One upright bass and three slap basses are also included. In the synth bass category, more than a hundred patches are provided, ranging from thumping vintage synth basses to techno basses and esoteric fresh creations to spice up your tracks. Each instrument has been meticulously mastered and programmed for maximum musicality when placed in a mix.
All electric basses have been sampled from both the direct input (DI) and an amped perspective. A knob on the interface allows phase-aligned blending of the two, or the selection of one or the other. For the upright bass, the same knob allows mixing of the direct input and a phase-aligned tube mic output capture of the same sessions. Other onscreen controls allow pitch bend range adjustment, pick noise and fret noise controls, release layer controls, adjustable velocity curve, and instant and detailed control over EQ. A comprehensive selection of effects is included, including an octaver, compression, saturation, lo-fi, distortion, limiter, phaser, flanger, chorus, reverb, and delay.
Performance features include an innovative legato tool designed for true finger-smooth playing, and a customizable vibrato engine with control over vibrato types, speeds, and depths. Rather than opting for traditional LFO-based vibrato, BASiS uses a sophisticated character vibrato modeled after real bass players, completely controllable from the keyboard and onscreen interface. Randomized pick noises, release samples, and fret noises add to the realism of each instrument.
Combining all of these innovative features into one virtual instrument, the end result is a versatile, varied, and intuitively playable library of the finest low-end instruments in the world.
BASiS is powered by the popular Kontakt Player 2 engine, offering total integration into all major sequencers via its AudioUnit, VST, and RTAS plug-ins, as well as standalone operation. It also works perfectly within both Kontakt 2 and Kontakt 3.
Brought to you by.........Oltos
Posted by Vej at 16:50
- AU, RTAS and VST plug-in synthesizer for PC and Mac
- Modular and extendable design currently with with 4 Oscillator Modules, 4 Filter Modules, 2 Envelope Modules and
12 Effect Modules
- 32 voice polyphonic (CPU dependent)
- More than more than 2000 Rob Papen presets, integrated sound browser
- up to 4 oscillator per voice and layer, various High Quality Oscillator types with countless waveforms
- Oscillator AM and FM and "Pulse Width Modulation" for all (!) waveforms, oscillator sync, filter FM
- up to 2 filters per voice and layer, each with 4 types of multimode filters, altogether 20 filter modes, saturation control
- up to 8 envelopes per voice and layer, 2 types: 5 levels / 5 rates with loop and ADSFR mode
- Variable keyboard and velocity tracking, individual for each envelope
- up to 4 LFO's per voice and layer with various waveforms, broad range of tempo sync,
Symmetry and Phase adjustable,additional DAD envelopes for every LFO
- Controller hardware (faderbox or synth) can be used to control Albinos parameters using the LinPlug ECS
- Portamento / Glide with various options, constant Time or Rate and Auto-Bend
- Improved adjustable Precision to bring in the warmth of good old analogue modules
- Sophisticated Arpeggiator per layr with 32 programmeable steps, several modes,
swing, several clock settings,save/load/copy/paste and many more functions
- Modulation matrix with more than 1000 modulation routings
- Spread for ultra-fat sounds (up to 20 Oscillators per layer)
- Microtuning support (TUN files) for different scales
- Up to 4 effect blocks per layer with chorus, flanger, phaser, filter, distortion, delays, reverb, gator, wah, compressor and LoFi effects
- Fully recognized velocity, mono and poly aftertouch, pitch bend, mod-wheel and various other controllers
- Full version comes with a comprehensive PDF manual (box version with printed manual)
- Sample accurate timing, full automation and settings are saved with your song
Each preset can now be made up of 4 individual layers. So actually a sound can make use of up to 80 oscillators for a single note ( 4 Layers,
4 Oscillators each, 5 times Spread). A typical todays DAW, either Mac or PC can usually handle about 120 Albino 3 Digital Oscillators or
75 Albino 3 Analogeö Oscillators. But to explore the musical possibilities that the Albino 3 Layers offer to you we recommend to check
out the presets that come with Albino 3. Some people told us that now they have a full song right at their fingertips. Thanks for the compliment.
Rob Papen presets
The famed Dutch sound designer Rob Papen provided more than 2000 presets that cover all type of sounds for todays
contemporary music. After providing presets for the Emu Orbit-3 and Access Virus. Get hold of the third version ofthis masterpiece
of instrument design and sound design, gethold of Albino 3 and the more than 2000 Rob Papen presets for the music of today.
Each layer can have an up to 32 step rhythm arpeggiator with several modes in ALBINO : up, down, up/down, down/up,
asplayed, random mode and a chord and modulation mode. It can be retriggered, it can swing with your music and you
can mix its step velocity values with the velocity you played the chord. Your own creations can be save or copy/pasted
to other presets. Many of the new presets make use of the Arpeggiator and the possibilities are literary endless.
-VST2.0 capable host software
-Screen resolution of 1024 x 768
-PC: 500 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Windows 98 or newer
-Screen resolution of 1280 x 960
-PC: 1 GHz, 512 Mb RAM, Windows XP or newer
New in this version
- reduced CPU load with open layer window
- alternative color for text displays
- fixed seldom crash on closing editor while sequencer is running
- fixed resizing in Logic 5/6 (Mac only)
- filters do now bypass when switched off
- fixed hangup when loading sessions with multiple instances of Albino (Mac AU only)
- improved sound when feeding filters with spreaded oscillators at full volume
Brought to you by.....qwest
Posted by Vej at 16:27
Friday, 7 August 2009
Mu Voice is the award winning plug-in by Mu Technologies that allows you to tune your vocal recordings, apply special effects and add natural sounding harmonies when mixing your track. The proprietary spectral analysis and synthesis techniques set new standards in vocal processing providing a unique tool for your recording studio. Tedious pitch curve editing is history now. An internal delay of only 5.8 ms makes Mu Voice the ideal vocal processor to perform live on stage.
* Intelligent Harmonizing: An "intelligent" harmonizer takes into account the musical context of a piece like chord and scale information. This is exactly what Mu Voice does. A four track mixer allows to configure the voicing (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th voice) and octave for each channel.
* Scale / Chord Selection: The chord panel offers a straight-forward interface to select chords. When a given key signature is selected, the diatonic series of chords is displayed. By clicking the chords and modifiers, a chord is selected for harmonization.
* Chord Scheme Editing: Chords can be added to a scheme by pressing the "Insert" button or double clicking them. By clicking an item in the scheme one can navigate through a chord scheme.
* Mixer: The mixer combines all four track and allows to mute certain channels with the [M]-button. The first channel can be put in bypass ([B]-button). A pitch shift slider adds an extra interval to the channel. The range of the shift slider is expressed in half tones can be quantized by pressing the [Q]-button.
* Tuner: Mu Voice comes with a built-in tuner that has a parametric impact (0: no impact, 1: full impact). The tuner has two modes:
o "Chromatic": tune to the closest half note
o "Scale": tune to the closest note in the current scale
* Channel FX: In addition to the voicing configurator, the gain control and pitch shifter, each track has additional set of FX:
o Pan: To abtain a realistic spatial positioning, the panner uses interaural delays and an interaural gains that are based on psychoacoutic measurements. The panning parameter corresponds with the angle relative to the listeners nose.
o Humanizing: When the pitches of the harmonies are coupled too tight, they might interfere and be perceived as a single distorted voice. The "humanization" parameter solves this problem by adding very slight random pitch variations and an additional delay.
o Formants: The formants determine the "timbre" or "color" of the voice. When the pitch of the Voice is altered, the formants are maintained. One can disable the formant correction by pressing the green button next to the slider. The formant slider controls a linear scaling of the formants and alters the colour of the voice. By shifting the pitch up and scaling the formants, the voice of a women can be changed to the voice of a young girl.
o Filters: Mu Voice offers a number of filter presets; high-pass, band-pass, comb-filters, notch filters ...
o Harmonic EQ-ing: The proprietary spectral analysis technique on which Mu Voice is based, allow to control the amplitude of each harmonic in the sound. We named this effect harmonic EQ-ing. A number of presets are provided that illustrate this unique feature.
* Preset Management: To keep the large number of control parameters manageable, all parameters that are not related to the chord scheme can be saved in presets. By selecting a preset, configuring the parameters and pressing the 'Save'-button, the preset is stored. When a preset is selected and the 'Apply'-button is pressed, the preset is loaded. Presets can also be added to the chord scheme by pressing the 'Insert'-button.
* Full Automation: The progression of chords and presets can be fully automated in two steps
1. Write Mode: The plug-in is put in read-mode by pressing the [W]-button above the chord scheme. When you select a starting point and press the right arrow on your keyboard, you will move to the next position is the scheme while the timing of this event is recorded.
2. Read Mode: The plug-in is put in read-mode by pressing the [R]-button above the chord scheme. The plug-in will synchronize itself to the host time so that it becomes fully automated.
* MIDI Controls (Since version 1.2.0 - free update for licensed customers) The MIDI enabled version gives you full control from a keyboard, making it an excellent tool to perform live. Use it from a real-time host like Ableton Live, Apple MainStage, ...
o A state-of-art chord recogntion system to control the scale and chord over time.
o Preset Selection
o Chord scheme navigation
o Do not worry about the fact that your keyboard has only 48 keys, the plug-in can be configured for any keyboard.
* Sample Rate Support Mu Voice supports the following sample rates:
44.1 kHz - 48 kHz - 88.2 kHz - 96 kHz - 176.4 kHz - 192 kHz
* XML based file exchange: The plug-in state, chord scheme and presets can all be saved in XML. This makes the configuration of your plug-in readable, editable and portable over all platforms.
* SIMD Optimizations: Mu Voice is highly optimized exploiting special processor instruction sets like SSE for Intel processors and Altivec for PowerPC's.
* Extra Info:
o Mu Voice uses two data files, W.dat and Y.dat. When it can't find them is generates them automatically. Therefore, when you launch the plug-in for the first time it will take a while to appear. From there on it will launch smoothly.
o Mu Voice works strictly for monophonic audio material.
Brought to you by........didjital
Posted by Vej at 16:40
Drumtracker is a stand alone, host independent, multi-track audio to MIDI converter. Specifically designed to convert drum session audio recordings to MIDI files for drum replacement purposes, Drumtracker will grant your drums a new lease of life.
Feed > Convert > Replace, three easy steps to bring your drum tracks into the 21st Century!
The built-in filters in Drumtracker allow you to quickly detect the most common instruments and specify the velocity threshold for each section of your song. In addition, you may, of course, save your own filter presets to gain valuable time when sound replacing.
Best of all, Drumtracker lets you select which part or parts of a drum audio track to convert, down to each single hit. You can change the velocity, delete, add or move trigger points to your requirements, giving you manual control of tracking and converting audio to MIDI, to supplement automatic detection.
Audition the triggered parts using Drumtracker built-in sample library, then, when you are happy with the result, convert the MIDI rendered by Drumtracker to the mapping system of your favorite drum sampler.
A journey back in time
I started playing in my first serious band just when the record format shifted from vinyl to CD. With that first band we even managed to release a vinyl EP before CD took over.
After we made that EP, we made a bunch of recordings, both for a CD that we released and just some demos in the studio with the songs of the original EP in new versions. Every time we re-recorded those songs we tried capturing the feel of the first cut on that EP. We never succeeded. The new recordings always came out more competent than the originals but also a lot less emotional.
Before this turns into an article in any well-known rock mag where the thirtysomething rock journalist tries to delve into the mysteries of lost youth, I know you're asking yourself: in which way does this relate to presenting a software tool designed for converting audio recordings of drums to MIDI?
Well, back then, if only I (or we) had the means to capture both the sound and emotion of the original 8-track recordings of that EP, it seems obvious I could just have used this tool to regain the feeling of the moment caught on tape. By solely replacing the sounds, we could have achieved what we were looking for - a better sounding recording... at least for one part of the track.
With the tools that Toontrack Music and others have developed to make digital instruments sound like they came out of a full-on studio, when in fact they were produced on a laptop computer, the improved sound quality is easily achievable, undoubtedly.
The feeling is another thing. For that you need to go back to the original multi track recordings. Toontrack has endevored and will keep on striving in a direction where we can offer all components that a writer, performer, or producer might need to make better music.
Drumtracker is another step in that direction. So, whether you're a seasoned pro that works with replacing drums on an every day basis, or somebody who wants to update the sound but not the feeling of their classic garage recordings, go catch the feeling!
http://ifile.it/7us25dh (includes Both pc & mac links)
Brought to you by........Aussie & Vej
Posted by Vej at 16:30
Sunday, 2 August 2009
KOMPLETE 5 is the high-end collection of 11 ground-breaking synthesizers, samplers, emulations, and a virtual guitar studio. Perfect for both studio and stage - this is the industry-standard bundle for serious musicians, producers and sound designers. KOMPLETE 5's instruments can be heard on platinum-selling records and in underground clubs alike, all over the world.
KOMPLETE 5 Includes the Following Instruments:
* KONTAKT 3 - the industry-standard sampler with a 33 GB library
* GUITAR RIG 3 Software Edition - the ultimate guitar and bass studio
* MASSIVE - the formidable sound monster for fat basses and more
* REAKTOR 5 - the extremely versatile, modular instrument studio
* ABSYNTH 4 - the legendary synthesizer for vivid soundscapes
* BATTERY 3 - the dedicated drum sampler providing premium drum kits
* AKOUSTIK PIANO - three famous grands and one upright
* ELEKTRIK PIANO - the sounds of four renowned electric pianos
* B4 II - perfectly recreates the sound of the legendary B3 organ
* FM8 - FM synth for crystal-clear, airy, and razor-sharp digital sounds
* PRO-53 - the faithful reproduction of a synth legend
* Includes eleven award-winning software products in their full versions: synthesizers, instrument emulations and samplers
* Huge selection of presets covering the entire musical spectrum - all ready to play
* Over 7,500 presets have been categorized as KoreSounds® and pre-configured for use with KORE
* Suited for music production, live performance, instrument and sound design
* High-quality audio engines deliver perfect sound quality
* Includes sample libraries with over 60 GB of professional samples
* Unlimited possibilities to create new sounds
* Intuitive control interfaces for fast and efficient workflows
* All instruments run stand-alone, ideal for live performances
* Supports all major plug-in and sample formats for perfect integration in all professional recording environments
I dont expect this will last long so get it while you can...
Oh, and join the forum!
Brought to you by.......the letter v
Posted by Vej at 05:16