Ableton Live 7 is your companion during every stage of the musical process, from creation to production to performance.
Recording - Editing
* 24 bit / 192 kHz multitrack hard disk recording
* Complete MIDI and audio sequencing with non-destructive editing, unlimited undo
* Instant capturing and resampling of audio signals while the music is playing
* Real-time loop / overdub MIDI recording for pattern build-up
* Unlimited audio and MIDI tracks
* Audio and MIDI files can be mapped to MIDI keyboard ranges and computer keys for instant triggering
* Records all actions as arrangements and automations for later in-depth editing
* Scene concept for non-linear organization of audio and MIDI files for live and jamming purposes
* Customized and random sequencing of audio and MIDI files for generating ideas and preparing performances
Actions can be set up to allow for automatic jamming and generative music
Time and Pitch Manipulation
* Real-time time-stretching to play any audio file in sync with the project tempo, even if original tempo fluctuates
* Real-time pitch shifting for the individual notes in a sample
* Real-time groove and swing manipulations for MIDI and audio
* Tempo automation via continuous breakpoint envelopes
Instruments - Effects
* Includes a wide array of innovative Ableton audio and MIDI effects
* 'Simpler' instrument for polyphonic playback and creative exploration of any sound recorded or dragged into Live
* 'Impulse' percussion sampler instrument for dynamic drum sound design
* Endless expansion via VST, Audio Units, and ReWire Plug-in support
* Free assignment of effects, mixer, tempo and transport functions to MIDI controllers
* Complete and easy automation recording and editing for all instrument and effects parameters
Browsing - Import - Export
* Built-in browsers for previewing WAV, AIFF and SDII audio files in sync with the project tempo
* Audio tracks play mono and stereo audio files of any sample rate, bit depth, length with no prior conversion
* Drag-and-drop MIDI file import
* Exports MIDI and audio files
Routing - I/O - Sync
* Drag-and-drop signal flow management for MIDI effects, instruments and audio effects
* Unlimited bussing for audio and MIDI signals for mix grouping, synth layering, post-effects recording, MIDI to audio
* Supports previewing and cuing via separate audio outs
* Up to 8 send / return tracks
* Supports ASIO, MME, DirectX, Sound Manager and CoreAudio audio interfaces
* Manages unlimited number of MIDI ins and outs
* Acts as MIDI clock master or slave; MIDI timecode slave
* Acts as ReWire master or slave
Changes in Ableton has updated Live to v7.0.2:
* Several updated or corrected info texts.
* Updated Manuals.
* Updated Lesson pack.
* Smaller button for automation lanes.
* Include the track index only in automatic names, but not in user names (also not in the routing choosers). To include the index manually, you have to prefix the custom name with one or multiple '#' characters.
* Support for Propellerheads Recycle 1 files (.rcy).
* Info texts are not only displayed on mouse over but also when a corresponding object (clip, track, parameter,...) is selected.
* The current velocity value when creating a MIDI note is kept globally. Changing the velocity of the MIDI keyboard also updates the current velocity value.
* Update bitmaps for fold buttons.
* MIDI Surface Controller support for Faderfox LV1, LX1, LV2, LX2, LC2 & LD2.
* There is a 'PreviewAlwaysSyncedToSong' entry you can use in the Options.txt file. With that option, Live does not use heuristics to determine the clip tempo when song is not running for pre-listening in the browser.
* On Windows, MME is now used as the default instead of the DirectMusic for MIDI ports that provide both types. We are still working on a solution for the drop-out problems some users experienced when using a Remote SL-based MIDI controller surface with a DirectMusic port. If you have that problem, we currently recommend to use MME instead of DirectMusic.
* Drum Rack Support for Korg KONTROL49 & microKONTROL.
* Windows only: If the DebugOption "-_EnsureKeyMessagesForPlugins" is set in the Options.txt, we make sure that all key messages reach a plugin's window in front. That way, edit fields are again editable in the NI VST plug-ins. On the downside, key messages do not reach Live anymore as soon as some objects in the window of the VST plug-in are selected. Thus, for example, once an edit field has been edited, Live's playback cannot be started via Space until Live's main window regains focus.
* In the mixer, chains are now treated as any other track concerning solo. That way soloing a chain in the Session mixer mutes every track except the one containing the Rack.
* Control Surface support for the Korg ZERO8.
* Previous version of Live only accepted zero-length MIDI notes when the Options.txt entry "-_AllowZeroDurationNotes" was set. Now zero-length MIDI notes are accepted by default and the option is not longer required.
* Dropping instruments onto tracks, pads or chains replaces the complete device chain and not only the previous instrument. To replace the instrument only, you can drag it over the previous instrument.
* The inline Rack mixer provides an "Extract chains" command via its context menu.
* Control Surface support for the Akai MPD32.
Ableton Live 7.0.2-AiR
Friday, 29 February 2008
The KORG Legacy Collection is the ultimate virtual instrument pack, consisting of software versions of the MS-20 and Polysix analog synthesizers, and the WAVESTATION advanced vector synthesizer, together with a dedicated MS-20 Controller that faithfully replicates the original MS-20 at 84% of the original size.
Perennially popular and hard to find in their hardware formats, these legendary synths are now resurrected for use in your computer as state-of-the-art software synthesizers. Our CMT electronic circuit modeling technology delivers stunningly accurate reproductions of the analog MS-20 and Polysix, and the groundbreaking Legacy Cell combination structure produces beefy and complex new timbres that far surpass the original models. The WAVESTATION is brought into the modern age, answering the requests of thousands of fans of that much beloved instrument.
PSP Neon is a fully featured linear phase equalizer that offers eight bands of equalization, each of which can be assigned one of seven filter types. It uses frequency-domain fast convolution based linear phase algorithms for the best balance between CPU efficiency and phase accuracy. For those who want to use the analog-modeled PSP Neon filters in even more CPU critical applications, you can even toggle off the linear phase mode and take advantage of PSP Neon's minimum phase error Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) mode.
PSP Audioware Neon VST RTAS v1.5.0 Incl Keygen-AiR
Celemony Melodyne Plugin VST AU v1.0.1 MAC OSX UB
Melodyne plugin integrates the most important of
Melodyne's functions directly into a host sequencer.
Correct pitch and timing, quantize audio, restructure
melodies and more it has never been so easy.
Supported interfaces are VST, AU and RTAS.
Crossgrades (from Auto-Tune, Waves Tune et al.) and
Loyalty Offers (Melodyne plugin for half the price)
are available and even a free Melodyne plugin for
registered users of Melodyne studio!
With the ultra-flexible Melodyne plugin, editing
audio becomes fast and easy. Thanks to its musical
display, unique time-stretching and pitch-shifting
algorithms, unmatched sound quality and intuitive
operation, Melodyne plugin makes the resolution of
timing and intonation problems child's play, thereby
simplifying, and increasing the efficiency of, day
-to-day music production in the studio. At the same
time, Melodyne plugin offers fantastic creative
possibilities way beyond the scope of conventional
Includes .exe keygen which needs to be run on a PC or with bootcamp or something
Melodyne Plugin 1.0.1 VST AU UB MAC OSX inc. Keygen
This is a comprehensive collection of reverb & effect presets from a Lexicon.
Format: .wav, 44100Hz, 24bit
01 Halls 1: 10 preset
02 Halls 2: 12 preset
03 Stage+Hall: 10 preset
04 Chambers: 10 preset
05 Stage+Chambers: 10 preset
06 Rooms: 10 preset
07 Plates 1: 10 preset
08 Plates 2: 5 preset
09 Ambience: 10 preset
10 Wild Spaces: 10 preset
11 Post 1: 10 preset
12 Post 2: 10 preset
13 Simple Delays: 10 preset
14 Split Delays: 10 preset
15 Dual Delays: 10 preset
16 Delay Spaces: 10 preset
17 Random Delays: 10 preset
18 Crazy Delays: 9 preset
19 480 Delays: 10 preset
Format: .wav, 44100Hz, 16bit
01 Booth & Ambience: 14 preset
02 Hall: 40 preset
03 Room: 25 preset
Format: .wav, 44100Hz, 24bit
21 preset of Reverb
Format: .wav, 44100Hz, 16bit
59 preset of Reverb & Effect
Impulse responces for convolution reverbs....
IM Reverbs Pack 1 - This pack contains the following factory Impulse Modeler designs: Five Columns, Five Columns Long, French 18th Century Salon, Going Home, Narrow Bumpy Space, Nice Drum Room, Parking Garage, Rays, Trig Room, In The Silo Revised.
IM Reverbs Pack 2 - This pack contains the following factory Impulse Modeler designs: In The Silo, Large Bottle Hall, Large Long Echo Hall, Large Wide Echo Hall, Masonic Lodge, Musikvereinsaal.
IM Reverbs Pack 3 - This pack contains the following factory Impulse Modeler designs: Right Glass Triangle, Ruby Room, Scala Milan Opera Hall, Small Drum Room, Small Prehistoric Cave, St Nicolaes Church, Vocal Duo.
IM Reverbs Pack 4 - This pack contains the following factory Impulse Modeler designs: Block Inside, Bottle Hall, Cement Blocks 1, Cement Blocks 2, Chateau de Logne (Outside), Conic Long Echo Hall, Deep Space, Derlon Sanctuary, Direct Cabinet N1, Direct Cabinet N2, Direct Cabinet N3, Direct Cabinet N4, Greek 7 Echo Hall, Highly Damped Large Room, On a Star.
Baby Cham - Babylon Bwoy
Baby Cham - Man A Man
Beenie Man - Badman Nah Inna Dat
Beenie Man - Memories
Bongo Chilli - Everyday
Bounty Killer - Life Dissapear
Capleton - Tour
Mr Vegas - Under Mi Sensi
Sizzla - Pump Up Her Pum Pum
Spragga Benz - How You Look Sexy So
password: audio pirate
128MB of Dancehall Reggae samples inc. lasers, lickshots, bleeps, vocals, and allsorts of FX to mash up a bloodclart sound!!!!
Dancehall FX Sample Packs
password: audio pirate
Tuesday, 26 February 2008
Antares Autotune VST v5.09 - AiR
The Next Generation of the Worldwide Standard in Professional Pitch Correction.
The Fastest, Easiest-To-Use, Highest-Quality Tool for Correcting Pitch.
Hailed as a "holy grail of recording," by Recording magazine (and adopted worldwide as the largest-selling audio plug-in of all time), Auto-Tune corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments, in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance - with audio quality so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation. All with a user-interface that is a model of clarity, speed and ease-of-use.
For most common pitch problems, Auto-Tune 5's Automatic Mode instantaneously detects the pitch of the input, identifies the closest pitch in a user-specified scale (including minor, major, chromatic and 26 historical and microtonal scales), and corrects the input pitch to match the scale pitch. A Retune Speed control lets you match the retune rate to virtually any performance style.
For meticulous tweaking, the Graphical Mode displays the performance's detected pitch envelope and allows you to draw in the desired pitch using a variety of graphics tools. This mode gives complete control over the correction or modification of the most elaborate expressive gestures.
Auto-Tune is used daily by thousands of audio professionals around the world. Whether to save studio and editing time, ease the frustration of endless retakes, to save that otherwise once-in-a-lifetime performance, or to create striking special effects, Auto-Tune 5 is the tool of choice.
Prepare to be amazed.
Antares Autotune VST v5.09 - AiR
D16 proudly presents our first Fx Plugin from our "Silver Collection" - Devastor. Devastor is a simple but remarkable Multiband Distortion Unit. It is an enhanced version of the distortion unit from our synth Phoscyon. Being multiband, the sonic mangling capabilities are endless!
* probably the best diode-clipper emulation
* analogue-like filters
* dynamics flattener
* presets organised into groups
* midi learn function
* pre/post processing mode for each filter
* 64bit internal processing
* low aliasing output
Devastor consists of three blocks: dynamic-gain module, diode-clipper distortion and three filter sections. Each of the filters can process the signal before or after the diode-clipper. The filters are not the peaking EQ type which are used in classic multiband distortion They are like those found in analogue synthesizers (low pass, high pass, band pass and band reject)- with adjustable resonance and cutoff. As a result, Devastor has a completely unique sound - just check out the Factory Presets.
Versatile and advanced
Devastor can used to distort and enhance a wide range of sounds - From full-on acid synth sounds to guitar fuzz or analogue amp with combo speaker. It can even be used with drums to make them sound more dirty and dynamic! Devastor isn't just good at creating distorted monster sounds. It can also be used subtlety to improve the timbre and character of more gentle sounds. Reducing the preamp gain, increasing the threshold and selecting a soft-knee for the dynamics will bring out more warmth and detail in a sound without introducing distortion.
When designing Devastor, we applied special antialiasing techniques to the output signal to make sure the signal had no aliasing (aliasing is one of the reasons why digital distortion units sound so cold and un-musical). As a result, Devastor has a warm, musical and very high quality sound.
To hear Devastor, we would like to invite You to listen our audio examples. You'll find many types - from distorted acid lines, through drum'n'bass loops, to electric pianos and organs. Devastor is so good that you may think that the sound has been sent from the computer to an external analogue distortion unit and back into the computer again!
Sunday, 24 February 2008
Rapid solutions for Sound Design architects. Unbelievable new dimensions provided by a hybrid analog tonal source concept. Instant Action, Emphasis, Momentum, Time Travel, Emotion, Weird Science, Stimulants and more. Immense assortment of loops and single-shot FX for Trailers, Games, Animation, CGI, Ads, Film, TV, Web and other multimedia situations. A strategically organized Elastik Audio FX collection in a class of it's own. See why!
Analog FX is a sophisticated sample collection boasting a massive library of premium and designed analog Sounds and Loops which contain over 1.7 GB of cutting-edge sound material. The complete content—programmed and produced to the highest possible standard—provides a wide range of styles. It is a state-of-the-art FX collection of samples offering a huge variety of atmospheres, noises, basslines, leads, sweeps, LFO as well as hundreds synth loops. The library is produced for: advertising and game audio, trailer creation, cinema and tv post production, animation, sound design, multimedia presentations and for all the different musical styles and producers looking for analog production fx elements. All sounds are simplistically organized into folders. Loops are enhanced with B.P.M. information and tonal effects are accurately described and assigned to their root keys. You will locate every sample real quick for direct use.
Responsible for the production of Ueberschall Analog FX is Marc Steinmeier—highly respected music producer and sound designer in the international music industry.
There's no doubt that Analog FX is the best fx collection you can buy right now to achieve the authentic sound design of today.
Expect the Unexpected
Atmo FX (Dark Mood, Filtered, Low End, XXL), LFO FX (Dark Mood, Filtered, Grooves, Hard & Dirty, Random, Resonance, Sirenes), Mixture FX, Noise FX, SciFi FX (Filtered Drones, Signals, Sub FX, Sweep FX (Up- and Downlifter), Synth Gooves FX (Basslines, Noiselines, Sublines, Synthlines), Wired FX
1.7 GB Analog Sounds, 960 Loops and Samples, Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS
+ highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality
+ innovative "LoopEye" for fast loop variations
+ all parameters midi controllable
+ multiple content management
+ each product separately installable
+ mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
+ save audio of original and modified loops
+ creation of user presets
+ filter with "kill function" (-72db)
+ adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 bpm
+ audio engine for quick adaptation
+ and many many more
Mac OS X 10.4, 512 MB RAM minimum,
G4 500 MHz minimum
- RTAS (req. ProTools 7 or later)
Windows XP SP2, Vista, 512 MB RAM minimum,
Pentium 800 MHz minimum
- RTAS (req. ProTools 7 or later)
Compressed size: 1.56 GB
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog Platinum VST RTAS v4.10 incl Keygen AiR
Drumagog is a plug-in which automatically replaces acoustic drum tracks with your choice of other samples. Engineers and producers worldwide use Drumagog every day to fix and enhance their drum tracks. It's extremely easy to use. Just insert Drumagog onto a drum track, and pick your favorite sample! For advanced drum replacing, Drumagog is packed with powerful features for the ultimate in control.
- Automatically replaces drum tracks with a variety of samples
- Compatible with WAV, AIF, and SDII samples and libraries
- MIDI Input and Output Capability
- Advanced Visual Triggering feature
- Sophisticated sample management
- Auto sample-rate conversion
- New triggering engine for the ultimate in accurate triggering
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Digital Performer, Cubase, Nuendo and more
- Compatible with any VST or RTAS audio application
- Works directly with BFD (Platinum and BFD versions only
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog VST RTAS v4.09 incl Keygen-AiR
Drumagog Sample Library Links (txt file containing download links)
note that this release is different from all team releases (project independence).
Real time pitch changing plugin
* Changes the pitch but not the length of a sound.
* Large and easy to use, ideal for experiments and live performances.
* Full range adjustments from one semitone to an octave up or down.
* Unique intertia parameters for springy vibrato effects.
* Sample accurate changes prevent stepped pitch changes.
* Phase locked for stereo sounds.
* Buffer size changes, allows quality adjustments for vocal or percussion.
* Great visual feed-back with semitone snap, and actual pitch indicator.
* Extremely low CPU.
* Unique and organic synthesis.
* Wave shaping with 16 LFO's.
* Continuously changing waveform.
* Easy to edit, basic interface.
* 4 Voices per instrument.
* LFO Envelopes with speed and
* Lush reverb and chorus effects.
A reverb and space designer
* Mimics true space, convolution reverbs do not!
* Instant impulse creation!
* Walk though rooms in realtime.
* 5 channel surround acoustics.
* True speed of sound modelling of all reflections including
phase and interference.
A free stereo enhancer
* Loudness control enables a complex saturator to boost your
* Stereo width slider going from mono to wide, bringing the
stereo image out and towards the listener.
* Subtle Air & Bass boosters to lift and help the audio
* Very low CPU usage.
Quik Quak Plugin Pack - MP
Thursday, 21 February 2008
Who are the OhmBoyz ? 4 predelays injecting into 2 nicely geared delay lines, two complete resonant filters, distortion and high shelf. Remember, a delay is an echoing device. You really should prepare your sound to travel through space along with the OhmBoyz.
last osx version is 1.49
Ohmboyz 1.46 OSX Audio Unit
PSP Xenon is a full band, dual-stage limiter plug-in
(VST and RTAS for PC) featuring an integrated
Leveller, advanced K-System metering and
psychoacoustically optimized wordlength reduction.
PSP Xenon offers 64-bit precision processing
throughout its entire signal path, and can operate at
sample rates up to 192kHz. Once you experience for
yourself the pristine, transparent response and
intuitive design of this plug-in, we believe it will
become your "go to" limiter for mastering and other
critical audio applications.
MASSIVE is a sonic monster. The analog concept belies
the cutting edge, contemporary sound it generates.
The high-end engine delivers pure quality, lending an
undeniable virtue and character to even the most
saturated of sounds. The interface is clearly laid
out and easy to use, ensuring you will have MASSIVE
generating earth-shuddering sounds from the very
Native Instruments Massive VSTi DXi RTAS v1.1.1 READ NFO-AiR
Final Master is a multi-band dynamics processor that adds punch and clarity to your final mix, this plug-in provides a number of presets, created by professional recording engineers, for most any style of music. Virtually all forms of music today are mastered at professional mastering suites
Yamaha Final Master + Crack
IZotope Ozone VST DX AS RTAS HTDM 3.14
U-he Zebra VSTi AU v2.2 MAC OSX UB - ArCADE
Zebra is a next-generation virtual synthesizer plug-in. It combines subtractive and additive synthesis with a powerful modulation engine that even smoothly integrates with the built-in effects section.
With version 2, Zebra has not only become an even more wireless modular synth. It also adds the sonic capabilities of FM, modeling of natural sounds and advanced wavetable synthesis... latter can be learned & used quickly with Zebralette, which is an included mini-Zebra
This list is probably not comprehensive, but as a result of a major overhaul of the u-he plugin engine and of a lot of effort put into improving the user experience,
* factory presets were replaced with all new bank by Howard Scarr
* it's now compatible to MacOS X 10.5 Leopard
* presets load way faster
* user interface opens almost instantly
* a "compact install" for Muse Receptor compatibility was added to Windows installer
* a factory bank of oscillator module presets was added (also by Howard Scarr)
* gui consistency was improved (i.e. renamed some parameters, too long texts get shortened to fit)
* that infamous MSEG bug is fixed (single trigger MSEG may have caused deadlock)
* the Preset Manager remembers name & location of loaded patch, saved with song
* the editor window opens in the state where you last closed it (doesn't/can't save with song though)
* global parameters such as FX Returns are available in modulation matrix
* smoother ModWheel, Breath Controller, Expression and PitchBend
* speaking of PitchBend, ranges can be set to 0 now to free the Wheel for other tasks
* MidiLearn now requires a conscious decision for a menu entry - preventing users from accidentally Teaching a parameter
* Preset scripting was improved so that 3rd party waveform converters are fully supported (still no decent documentation for scripting though)
* a bug in the reverb diffusion on SSE2 machines got wiped out - if that changes your sound, set "D-Feedb" to 0.00
* the Preset Manager can now be used to create new folders and refresh the directory listing (right/ctrl-click)
* .h2p is now default patch format - set to native to save patches for use within host applications (usually not necessary)
* text rendering quality on Windows was improved
* there's no more need for Microsoft Runtime Libraries on Windows (finally!)
* one can now import patches made with the Computer Music edition of Zebra aka ZebraCM
* number of voices can be set to 0 in an Arpeggiator step, making this step a "skip"
* and more...
Release Date: 02/2008
- 4 delay lines which can be arranged in parallel, serially or as two parallel sets of two delays.
- Each delay line has a reverser, pre-filter, feedback filter, distortion and any of the delay lines can be feedback into any other.
- All the delay line properties can be controlled by a LFO with lots of different modulation options.
- 32 presets including delay, chorus and flanging and many others are included with QDelay as well as a full manual.
A collection of fonts, including some by graf artist RASE
There is some very cool fonts in this pack, some graff style, some just random fonts
a lot better than most other fake graffiti fonts out there on the web
Ever wish your digital recordings sounded more
We designed Extreme Punch to do just that.
Analog tape gets its appealing sound from
Tape saturation is the result of the
magnetic partials in analog tape getting
100% magnetically charged.
The result is an aesthetic density that
has the classic sound that analog tape
has since become known for.
Extreme Punch emulates tape compression
and warms up digital signals.
RSO ExTreme Punch 3 VST- AMPLiFY
Vocal Magic combines the classic and modern
in order to get a great vocal quickly. It is a
blend of analog tape emulation, vocal thickening
and doubling as well as a four-band
parametric equalizer all designed to work with vocals.
RSO Vocal Magic VST 4.0 Retail- NoGRP
Prepare to be entranced! CamelSpace can take any sound you throw at it – be it
a pad, a synth line or a drum loop – and generate a dizzying array of
dynamically-evolving, gated rhythmic textures.
An enormously powerful 128-step 'trance gate' sequencer controls panning,
filter cut-off and volume, while independent LFOs provide still more mind
-boggling modulation options.
Camel Audio Camel Space VST AU v1.44 MAC OSX UB-ArCADE
CamelPhat is the ultimate phattening processor! A powerful 'colouring' multi
-effect that's been specially engineered to work wonders on guitar, bass and
drums, adding warmth, punch and presence wherever they're required.
Keygen By TEAM BEAT
Starplugs VST Plugins
reFX Slayer v2.6.0 VSTi AU MAC OSX UB Incl.KeyGen - DYNAMiCS
Virtual E-Guitar + FX + AMP + Cabinet + FX
reFX presents the long-awaited successor to Slayer - Slayer 2!
Slayer 2 starts from where its predecessor left off. In particular,
the physical model of the guitar has been completely revamped,
improving the quality of the simulation dramatically. Not only does
Slayer 2 sound a whole lot better, it is also much more flexible.
Up to 16 effects can now be used simultaneously; half of them before,
and half of them after the amplifier. You can place any of the sixteen
available stomp-box effects in any of the sixteen available effect
slots. When you want to change the order of the effects, just
Astonishingly authentic acoustic guitars can be created by altering
the size and material used for the guitar-body.
There are also new playing-aids - two new string-types, two new
amplifiers and two new cabinets.
The interface graphics have been revamped too. Slayer 2 has a
completely new, elegant and refreshing look. The whole look'n'feel
makes it much easier and faster to use.
Supplied as a bonus plug-in, a special treat is the effects-only
version of Slayer 2. With its own virtual amplifiers and effect
pedals, you can even use Slayer 2 on your own guitar! Play your guitar
live and Slayer 2 will mangle, smash and contort it to meet your
* Playing-aids for instant gratification
* Build-in AMP/Cabinet simulation
* Build-in Pre/Post AMP effects
* 128 ready-to-go presets included
* Very easy to use
Release Date: 03.10.2007
reFX Slayer v2.6.0 VSTi AU MAC OSX UB Incl.KeyGen - DYNAMiCS
Overture is easy-to-use notation software that's powerful enough for use by professional musicians and composers. You can enter notes quickly on-screen with your mouse or computer keyboard or record a MIDI performance for instant viewing.
Overture's intuitive interface puts powerful editing tools and symbol palettes at your fingertips, so you spend time composing music instead of searching through menus and dialogs. Overture is great for demanding composers, arrangers, music educators, and students - those who want the flexibility to create complex orchestral, band, choral, lead sheet, and tablature scores, and do it quickly.
* Easily create professional looking scores.
* Full VST instrument and effect hosting.
* Hosting for 256 VST instruments and 4 VST effects.
* Render audio to Wav.
* From the score MIDI editing (velocity, MIDI controller, tempo, program changes.)
* Graphical hairpin editing.
* Humanization options.
* Easily remap MIDI controllers.
* All articulations, slurs, expressions can send MIDI keyswitch/controller/channel data.
* Graphic Window (piano roll) MIDI editing.
* From the score lyric entry as well as a powerful lyric window tool for editing.
* Intelligent MIDI in/out routing before the plugin.
* Auto-position mouse note entry.
* Instrument definitions for popular sample libraries.
* Basic MusicXML import.
* Save/Load VST racks for template use.
* Loads Overture SE/GPO Studio files.
* Support for JazzFont.
* Solo/Mute from the score.
* Chord and Guitar Frame playback.
* Powerful library customization options.
* Tempo in hundredths.
* Powerful Find/Select score search functions.
* Auto-correct for ranges and rhythms.
* Non-metered playback (plays back whats on the score irregardless of written meter.)
* Notehead cursor.
* Tap Tempo.
* 24 bit audio render.
* Automatic articulation/dynamics for a huge collection of sample libraries.
* Karaoke file import.
Geniesoft Overture v18.104.22.168 AiR
The letter DF are for "Double Filter" this version have two filter that can be separated left and right, all oscillator and FAT option are splited left and right, this give this little synth a very wide stereo sound.
"Future Music" (UK) magazine say:
"Adventus look like something you want to get playing right away.
"Computer Music" (UK) magazine say:
"The sounds are admirably fat and ideal for all you trance-heads out there.
Softplug Adventus DF VST v1.0 INCL. KEYGEN - TALiO
Image-Line Deckadance v1.20.5-UNION
Deckadance is audiomixing/DJing application developed by
Image-Line, same guys who developed well known FL Studio.
Deckadance is easy to use, with powerful features and
native support for timecoded vinyls/CDs and hardware/MIDI
controllers such as Behringer BCD2000/3000,
Vestax VCI-100 and so on?
Deckadance is a DJ mixing application that works either as
a standalone program OR as a VSTi plugin inside your
favourite host. Deckadance itself can also host any VST
compliant softsynth or effect.
You can control Deckadance (Club Edition) using most
(if not all) existing midi controllers & timecoded
vinyl and CD systems.
Image-Line, the company behind Decka- dance, has more than
10 years of experience in writing and managing audio software
such as FL Studio. In develo- ping Deckadance, we didn?t just
bring in some consulting DJs to tell our software engineers
what they wanted. Deckadance was written by DJs for DJs, so we
are confident that it will take your DJing to the next level.
Of course, if you suck as a DJ, you will still suck using
Deckadance, but you will suck better, faster, harder and more
creatively than ever before!
Image-Line Deckadance v1.20.5- UNION
PCDJ DEX is a computer mixing program for both beginning and professional DJ’s. Mix your mp3, ogg, wma, flac, wav files or audio cd’s easily on any configuration. PCDJ DEX is all you need to get started and become a DJ! For all of the PCDJ, old school customers, you’ll love the Classic Red 5.2 Mode! Complete with the original Red 5.2 skin. You can even import your old Red 5.2 recordcase!PCDJ DEX v1.0-EDGE
djDecks is all you need to get started and become a dj!
djDecks v0.82 has been released and can be downloaded on the download page. New features include native support for the Vestax VCI-100 midi controller, various improvements that help make djDecks more stable and various bug fixes.
MORE INFO @
Friday, 15 February 2008
A legend in its own time, ABSYNTH returns in a more powerful, creative and intuitive guise than ever before. Renowned for its organic, evolving soundscapes that range from sublime pads to complex sonic textures, ABSYNTH 4 continues to build on its exceptional reputation. The addition of new features combined with an optimized workflow and user interface brings fluidity and simplicity to the creation of intricate and intriguing sounds.
A Taste Of The Future
Browsing The Library
Studio And Stage
TESTED & WORKING!!
1. Install Absynth demo
2. Install AiR installer (iNstall.exe)
Demo Part 1
Demo Part 2
Classics never die... they just reload!
This Plug-In is one of Steinberg's best yet. individual control over each of the four bands of distortion will allow you to have an unbelievable control over the distortion effect.
Top Winning & Top Awarded Bundle Pack since 1993. The DSP·FX effects processing hardware provides world class realtime audio signal processing. Many reviewers and professional engineers have stated that the sound quality of the DSP·FX surpasses that of the best rackmount effects processors available.
Every recording deserves to be mastered. Without mastering, a mix can sound dull and lifeless. Single tracks sometimes do not fit together with other tracks because of differences in the dynamics or the frequency characteristics.
The Steinberg Mastering Edition is a set of six high-quality plug-ins for various VST- and DirectX-based host audio applications, which together satisfy all your mastering effect needs. Whatever the situation, the Steinberg Mastering Edition offers the tools needed - in the quality you expect of Steinberg Spectral Design audio software.
ME Loudness Maximizer is a specialized effect designed to boost signals as well as increase the perceived level of the audio signal.
ME Spectralizer enhances and synthesizes high-end frequencies to and that special sparkle to the audio.
ME FreeFilter is a 30-band equalizer that can analyze the EQ curve of an existing audio file, and match that for a different one. This is accomplished with the Learn-Source/Destination fuction.
The ME Compressor is a multi-band equalizing compressor with up to five different freely-adjustable bands. This allows you to tighten bottom-end frequencies, while making the higher frequencies crisper and give your sound more punch.
Next, we provided two top-notch analysis tools - the ME SpectroGraph which allows you to pin-point specific trouble frequencies so that you can take them out with some careful notch filtering.
The ME PhaseScope will immideatly display any phase issues that are present in a mix, as well as displaying signal energy in the stereo field.
ME Loudness Maximizer
ME PhaseScope and ME SpectroGraph
An older version of soundforge 9 in case you have problems with the newer version
If your after the newer version, we have it here....
Cakewalk Studio Instruments include pre-recorded patterns played by ace session musicians so you can build sections for your songs, practice, or just have fun jamming along.
And Studio Instruments sound great because they're from Cakewalk, makers of the most popular music creation software in the world, used daily by Grammy-winning musicians and producers. Start making music today with Cakewalk Studio Instruments!
Use it as a stand-alone program or with your favorite Mac/PC music-recording software like:
- Ableton Live
- Apple GarageBand
- Apple Logic
- Cakewalk Music Creator
- Cakewalk Kinetic 2
- Cakewalk Project5
- Cakewalk SONAR Home Studio
- Cakewalk SONAR Studio Edition
- Cakewalk SONAR Producer Edition
- Image Line FL Studio
- Mackie Tracktion
- Magix Music Maker
- Magix Music Studio
- MOTU Digital Performer
- SONY ACID Music Studio
- SONY ACID Pro
- Steinberg Cubase (PC only)
- And more--works with most AU/VSTi-compatible software
PC ONLY, MAC VERSION COMING SOON
DOWNLOAD (2 parts):