AUDIO PIRATE

Welcome to the Audio Pirates library of goodies
Here you will find a whole archive of links to Audio Production Software, VST, DX, RTAS & AU instruments & Effects, as well as links to other useful software.
You will also find audio links here too, including breaks & samples, a capellas, DJ/radio mixes, albums, compilations and cool music videos.

Disclaimer

Everything on here is from links I've found on the web, i haven't uploaded any of this stuff myself.
I have tested and do use some of this stuff but not all of it, its a good idea to scan anything you download before using it just to be safe :)
The stuff here is intended as 'try before you buy', if you like this stuff please buy it, if not... delete.


Independent Music Network

Independent Music Network
Http:// SonicIndie.com ---- Http://sonicIndie.com

Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Votes are in

...Top Spot... "The Game" featuring Lil Wayne my life =========Jose/Mugzy http://www.myspace.com/claudioaudio1 =====
He has promised us more so everybody better sharpen up your best tune.. Mugzy ant messin.This song will stay on the player as the Top song.Nice work Jose...You work hard...it shows
.
..Second Spot... "Loto" ...Beat Riot featuring Peter Hook http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmXZCfufNoMThis is a tad pro I would say..But yet unknown in these parts...A top producer and Peter Hook as git player.. a bit of a ringer..It makes me respect the talent we have here even more to know they can stand neck to neck with pro'sSo I concede that they have second place..and I love the song..But I wonder if the band actually posted this song.

Normally I think I will keep only the top 2 songs on this player.But I dont think its about big names. So we are going to spin the third place tune for another week.Battle by DarkEpisode will stay up..Look out I have already heard the next song..http://www.lastfm.fr/music/DarkEpisode/DarkEpisode?autostart

Oltos

3 comments:

Howwwl said...

votes


song 1 32 (12%) Will P Drain Sucker

Song 2 86 (32%) The Game ft Lil Wayne my life

Song 3 36 (13%) Loto by Beat Riot featuring Peter Hook

Song 4 16 (6%) Lost In factory2.2

Song 5 7 (2%) like a whie tee

Song 6 35 (13%) Battle by DarkEpisode

Song 7 7 (2%) crack of dawn by Crime Lordz

Song 8 5 (1%) Australian Hunter by China Rose

Song 9 7 (2%) Great Escape by OC the Great

Song 10 33 (12%) Phuck A Hook by Roob

The people have spoken and the voting console has timed out...

...Top Spot...
"The Game" featuring Lil Wayne my life
=========Jose/Mugzy http://www.myspace.com/claudioaudio1 =====

He has promised us more so everybody better sharpen up your best tune.. Mugzy ant messin.
This song will stay on the player as the Top song.
Nice work Jose...You work hard...it shows


...Second Spot...
"Loto" ...Beat Riot featuring Peter Hook
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmXZCfufNoM
This is a tad pro I would say..But yet unknown in these parts...
A top producer and Peter Hook as git player.. a bit of a ringer..
It makes me respect the talent we have here even more to know they can stand
neck to neck with pro's
So I concede that they have second place..and I love the song..
But I wonder if the band actually posted this song.

Normally I think I will keep only the top 2 songs on this player.
But I dont think its about big names.
So we are going to spin the third place tune for another week.
Battle by DarkEpisode will stay up..Look out I have already heard the bext song..
http://www.lastfm.fr/music/DarkEpisode/DarkEpisode?autostart


Player resuls from
http://raidio.blogspot.com/

#1
All Genre
The_game_ft_Lil_Wayne-my_life_rmx

#1
RnB / Dance
karina_pasian-16___war__Snake-Eyes_Edition_

#1
tech_exper_ind
DarkEpisode_-_Battle

#1
Rock
Loto_-_Beat_Riot_feat._Peter_Hook

#1
Hop / Rap
The_game_ft_Lil_Wayne-my_life_rmx

****It should be noted that*****
Puck A Hook by Roob
DarkEpisode by Battle
The_game_ft_Lil_Wayne-my_life_rmx by Jose

all took top spots on 3 players...You cats are in the scene..

The players will be reloaded tomorrow
The vote counters reset (a chance for all to see results)
New songs Added..

Submit...songs..or do you just download and collect this shit?

Featured Artist

Im going to try to add a featured Artist ...Someone that the Artists choose..

So write in a vote for the Artist you think we Should put in the spot light

iloveloto said...

Yep! We're Loto and we've published the song and let me say that the final synth is actually the pro53, kindly downloaded from audiopirate! We're huge fans of audiopirate for a while now! Let's audiopirate the world!!!

Audio Pirate said...

congrats jose!!!

prize for first place is...... free music software!!! ;)