AUDIO PIRATE

Welcome to the Audio Pirates library of goodies
Here you will find a whole archive of links to Audio Production Software, VST, DX, RTAS & AU instruments & Effects, as well as links to other useful software.
You will also find audio links here too, including breaks & samples, a capellas, DJ/radio mixes, albums, compilations and cool music videos.

Disclaimer

Everything on here is from links I've found on the web, i haven't uploaded any of this stuff myself.
I have tested and do use some of this stuff but not all of it, its a good idea to scan anything you download before using it just to be safe :)
The stuff here is intended as 'try before you buy', if you like this stuff please buy it, if not... delete.


Independent Music Network

Independent Music Network
Http:// SonicIndie.com ---- Http://sonicIndie.com

Saturday, 23 August 2008

Waves API Collection VST RTAS v1.0-AiR


Developed in association with Automated Processes Incorporated, the API Collection features four precision processors based on renowned API modules: the 550A 3-Band Equalizer, the 550B 4-Band Equalizer, the 560 Graphic Equalizer, and the 2500 Stereo Compressor.

Used by engineers worldwide on countless hit records, these modules deliver a sound like no other. And with the API Collection, Waves captures every nuance of their unique sonic signatures.

Waves API Collection VST RTAS v1.0-AiR
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WKYZWJ5F
password: audiopirate.blogspot.com

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work for Mac UB????

Anonymous said...

Thanx, But don't work for Logic 5.5.1 (PC) ;O(

Mix House , LLC said...

CAN WE PLEASE GET THOSE URS PLUG-INS AGAIN.THE LINK IS NOT WORKING!

Human Abstract said...

they seem to don't work in Wavelab 5.01b...

any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

neeeeed new link giiiieeevvvvv

Raidio said...

http://ifile.it/rzkg4cj


rup

fotografo said...

works great in nuendo 3 and acid pro 6

Mix House said...

New Link please!

Raidio said...

please ck links in comments before saying somthing does not work..

links fine....

Mix House said...

I keep getting this error message.


Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Raidio said...

@mix house

read the above comments..for new link...see it?

Anonymous said...

First off --- LOVE THE PIRATE!!! You do a great job, and I really appreciate it. I have a question: I had the api plugs working at first, but now in sonar 6 the gui comes up blank for all of them. I can hear when I connect it in the signal path that it IS there, I just cant see it. It seems to interact with the waves ssl plugs--- when I drag the ssl over the blank api, I can sort of see the api gui comming through on the ssl. Has anyone had this happen? With the ssl it does this blanked out crap on first open-- I just close it and re-open and its there. No luck on the api...

Sydman said...

it is possible that I am missing something. I am a tad confused at exactly how I extract files from megaupload?? The link worked fine, i get a txt file that requires a password. and that would be? desperate for the API plugs!

Sydman said...

fear not, my sillyness is proven. I found the password.


regards


V happy man

Anonymous said...

Audio pirate is outstanding thank you for everything. I'm having trouble finding my api in acid 6. it's not in my vst folder or my 3rd party folder in acid. but i clearly see them when i check in my waves folder thru my programs folder> how can i open them in acid?

Anonymous said...

great thank you very mutch

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup !! thanks bruv, i love ur community

Anonymous said...

unfortunately all the links are down...could u please reupp ??
thanks alot !!