AUDIO PIRATE

Welcome to the Audio Pirates library of goodies
Here you will find a whole archive of links to Audio Production Software, VST, DX, RTAS & AU instruments & Effects, as well as links to other useful software.
You will also find audio links here too, including breaks & samples, a capellas, DJ/radio mixes, albums, compilations and cool music videos.

Disclaimer

Everything on here is from links I've found on the web, i haven't uploaded any of this stuff myself.
I have tested and do use some of this stuff but not all of it, its a good idea to scan anything you download before using it just to be safe :)
The stuff here is intended as 'try before you buy', if you like this stuff please buy it, if not... delete.


Independent Music Network

Independent Music Network
Http:// SonicIndie.com ---- Http://sonicIndie.com

Saturday, 23 August 2008

Ultimate Vocoders Pack




Contents....
- AKAI DC Vocoder
- Alien Solo vocoder
- CM Vocoder
- Cyclonix 18 channel Vocoder
- klanglabs Vokko Stereo Vocoder
- MDA Vocoder
- Opcode Fusion Vocode
- Prosoniq Orange Vocoder
- rgcAudio Pentagon
- Sonicism Vintage Vocoder
- Starplugs Vocoder
- Sugar Bytes Robotronics
- Volcov Vocoder
- Waldorf D-Coder


Ultimate Vocoders Pack
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KDOAYNJE
password: audiopirate.blogspot.com

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! Reminds me of a Halloween costume I made one year :)

Anonymous said...

do you have the akai professional dc coder crack?

it wasn't included in the download

thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

plese re up

Anonymous said...

link does not work. please re up. thanks!

Raidio said...

http://ifile.it/lur6d23

rup

Anonymous said...

any work on mac?

Anonymous said...

I extracted part one and part two, the pop up read a bunch of errors, but all the folders were included. I opened up the folder in Live and all that was available from all the vocoders was the "Volcov Vocoder"

What is wrong?

Raidio said...

select both rars at the same time...rt click...choose extract to
ultimate_voc_pack...enter pass

done...tested

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip Raidio but only two more worked...also one made Live crash every time I opened it

Raidio said...

a bad down load?...using win rar...I do not have a problem..

dont know

Jesse said...

this is for windows or mac?

Anonymous said...

Audio Pirate has saved my musical life for solong now and i have never left a comment.

Lord audio pirate please forgive me. I bow in your presence sir

Hey Harry, pass me Lord Pirate's Crown and cape! Wev'e gotta get him dressed for the ball.

Anonymous said...

I know this is old post but can someone re-up this in filesonic or rapidshare?

Thanks in advance!