AUDIO PIRATE

Welcome to the Audio Pirates library of goodies
Here you will find a whole archive of links to Audio Production Software, VST, DX, RTAS & AU instruments & Effects, as well as links to other useful software.
You will also find audio links here too, including breaks & samples, a capellas, DJ/radio mixes, albums, compilations and cool music videos.

Disclaimer

Everything on here is from links I've found on the web, i haven't uploaded any of this stuff myself.
I have tested and do use some of this stuff but not all of it, its a good idea to scan anything you download before using it just to be safe :)
The stuff here is intended as 'try before you buy', if you like this stuff please buy it, if not... delete.


Independent Music Network

Independent Music Network
Http:// SonicIndie.com ---- Http://sonicIndie.com

Sunday, 3 August 2008

Native.Instruments.Guitar.Rig.v3.1.1.010.VST.RTAS.AU.MAC.OSX.UB-DYNAMiCS

Native.Instruments.Guitar.Rig.v3.1.1.010

Twelve supreme-sounding guitar and bass amps, all perfectly emulated in stunning detail
New matched cabinet module provides tried and true classic sounds in seconds
44 effects: meticulously modelled stomp boxes, distortion and volume pedals, as well as other popular units
18 guitar and six bass cabinets, four rotary speakers and nine microphones - all based on popular vintage gear
Highly flexible, intuitive and easy-to-use "rack“ concept with drag & drop operation
Intelligent preset management for fast access to a huge selection of ready-to-play sounds for all styles
Essential tools: Integrated tuner, metronome and two tapedeck modules for easy recording
Premium special features include a loop machine for on-the-fly jamming, plus modifiers such as LFOs, step sequencers, envelope followers and multi-step envelopes for dynamic signal modulation
Dedicated "Live View"for instant parameter assignment overview
Dynamic Tube Response Technology® delivers a profound sonic quality
ver
3.1.1.010
7-31-08
Interfaces
Stand-alone, VST®, Audio Units™, RTAS® (Pro Tools 7), ASIO®, Core Audio™, DirectSound™
System Requirements
Mac OSX 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM
Windows XP (SP 2) or Windows Vista (32 bit), Pentium/ Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
pass: audiopirate.blogspot.com

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a Mac-only update.

Great for me, as I'm on the Mac side, but I'm sure others may wonder whassup.

Thanks for supporting the Mac side too!

Lilly said...

Hi, thanks for this post, it looks great.

I'm having some trouble installing it though. I've unpacked everything and the installation is a .dmg file, am I right in thinking .dmg files only work on MAC, not Windows? If they do work on windows then what do I use to unpack it? I've tried WinRAR and DaemonTools and neither works.

yaaar maaatey said...

ditto on the Mac upload!

I have the PC version and this is a bonus! I can now work on both machines.

On the PC version, the 'stand alone version' times out and says that you need to close or but, BUT when in plug-in mode it works fine.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am a PC user and thank god I have a stable GR2 version, because this thing is only for Mac.

You guys do great work. I think the "try before I got rich with my music career" is a great idea.

Thanks for all

Michael

Anonymous said...

Very nice. It seems to be running nice and stable. So far so good! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hello guys, have one of you the pc version? I've tried this vst and it's awsome! Thanks for uploading!

Anonymous said...

Loved using my RS for a MAC version when you have PC posted there. ARRRGGGGG!!!!!

Anonymous said...

THANKX BUT I CANT OPEN IT UP I GOT PC I TRIED 2 OPEN WIT TRANSMAC N IT DONT OPEN ALL THE WAY PLEASE HOOK IT UP Who ever is in charge SO IT CAN RUN ON WINDOWS IVE BEEN WORKIN WIT PART 2 N IT SOUNDS GREAT U FEEL ME N IM EXCITED 2 C WHATS IN PART 3 I APPRECIATE IT N SO WILL ALOT OF OTHER FANS
peace

howwwL said...

it says its a mac version...read..


I do have pc version..somewhere ill look..

howwwL said...

pc version posted

Anonymous said...

Mac user here.
After extracting the files from 'GuitarRig.part1.rar' (with 2-4 present in the folder, of course), I'm left with a folder with a .nfo, d-r31101.zip thru d-r31162.zip, and another .nfo - where should I move from here?

Thanks much

Anonymous said...

After extracting the files from 'GuitarRig.part1.rar' (with 2-4 present in the folder, of course), I'm left with a folder with a .nfo, d-r31101.zip thru d-r31162.zip, and another .nfo - where should I move from here?

Idem for me,any help? thanks

Anonymous said...

Just unzip all of the files, then extract the .RAR file in the d-r31162 folder and follow the instructions.