AUDIO PIRATE

Welcome to the Audio Pirates library of goodies
Here you will find a whole archive of links to Audio Production Software, VST, DX, RTAS & AU instruments & Effects, as well as links to other useful software.
You will also find audio links here too, including breaks & samples, a capellas, DJ/radio mixes, albums, compilations and cool music videos.

Disclaimer

Everything on here is from links I've found on the web, i haven't uploaded any of this stuff myself.
I have tested and do use some of this stuff but not all of it, its a good idea to scan anything you download before using it just to be safe :)
The stuff here is intended as 'try before you buy', if you like this stuff please buy it, if not... delete.


Independent Music Network

Independent Music Network
Http:// SonicIndie.com ---- Http://sonicIndie.com

Saturday, 12 July 2008

New Team Member.....

Some of you may have noticed, some may have not, but we have a new team member. Due to a new job and lack of spare time ive been unable to regularly post new stuff to the blog so thats where our new team member comes in......

Oltos has been helping members here with there problems and has been re-upping files for a long time now, he has been a great help to me and im glad he has joined me in the running of the blog.

Let the sharing commence....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi oltos
glad your here
my name is richmore
I would like for you
to reup the rso extreme punch
been looking everywhere
and the ap link is dead
Please reup!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful for what yall do!! I don't think my skills wont be as tight as they are if it wasnt for this blog!! Thanx!! Holla at yall later and Welcome new member of tha crew!! Cre8beatz

Anonymous said...

Welcome Oltos! Thanks for all efforts.

dzb said...

Thank you both for all the time you put in to this. Cheers!

SU7A7S said...

Welcome Oltos, keep the flag flying me auld' china...