AUDIO PIRATE

Welcome to the Audio Pirates library of goodies
Here you will find a whole archive of links to Audio Production Software, VST, DX, RTAS & AU instruments & Effects, as well as links to other useful software.
You will also find audio links here too, including breaks & samples, a capellas, DJ/radio mixes, albums, compilations and cool music videos.

Disclaimer

Everything on here is from links I've found on the web, i haven't uploaded any of this stuff myself.
I have tested and do use some of this stuff but not all of it, its a good idea to scan anything you download before using it just to be safe :)
The stuff here is intended as 'try before you buy', if you like this stuff please buy it, if not... delete.


Independent Music Network

Independent Music Network
Http:// SonicIndie.com ---- Http://sonicIndie.com

Thursday, 21 February 2008

Camel.Audio.Camel.Phat.VST.AU.v3.44.MAC.OSX.UB-ArCADE



CamelPhat is the ultimate phattening processor! A powerful 'colouring' multi
-effect that's been specially engineered to work wonders on guitar, bass and
drums, adding warmth, punch and presence wherever they're required.




DOWNLOAD:
http://rapidshare.com/files/99897858/camel_phat_osx.rar
password: audiopirate.blogspot.com

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't see and os x install in any of the sub folders. help

Bill said...

GREAT PLUG-IN!! I use it on EVERYTHING now. highly recommended

Anonymous said...

cant find the serial anywhere

Audio Pirate said...

u read the nfo file??

Anonymous said...

I opened every folder there is and i dont see the serial number

Anonymous said...

Bill where did you find the serial #?

Anonymous said...

Hi, tank you very much for the upload.

I can't find the serial number anywhere ? could anyone help me out.

Thank you very much.

peace.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind, I found it,

you need to open up the arcade.nfo file in Textedit and it's in that file.

have fun,

peace.

Ernest said...

It say's it would automatically "place plug-ins in Pro Tools" where they're supposed to be but I don't see them at all. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Anonymous said...

hey, for some reason im opening this download in unrarx and its telling me the password is incorrect. whats the deal?!?!?!?

howwwL said...

audiopirate.blogspot.com

copy/paste

never changes

ok ok.. have seen.. audiopirate once or twice..

gl

Anonymous said...

perhaps you should use a different password, considering your site disclaimer?

Raidio said...

we are lucky enough to find links with the same pass always..

Thanks for your concern

Anonymous said...

a 2 Kb download? What is this? Looking at the happy downloaders this isn't a fake, but when I try to download it with the link on rapidshare it gives me a 2Kb download.
What am I doing wrong?
The same happened on the Arturia DL, a 2,2 kb DL.
Anyone care to share some thoughts on that one?

thanx

Howwwl said...

read the 2k download files..other did

thats why they are happy

Anonymous said...

A little help... Hi I was able to download the file but can't seem to get the .dmg file to extract. I tried to convert it to an iso but when I try to burn I get an error stating it's not a valid iso file. Anyone have a suggestion how to get this one onto my PC?

Thanks!

robert

Howwwl said...

hey robert, .dmg files are mac
no go on a pc..

Anonymous said...

Ahhh bummer. Is there anyway to get this plugin to install on a PC? I thought you could convert the files over? Anyone?

Howwwl said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/30802881/
Camel.Audio.Camel.Phat.VST.v3.41.rar

for pc...

robert said...

Right on, man!! You rock!

robert said...

Not to be greedy or anything... but do you have a pc version of the Camel Space vst? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/97288733/FatCamel0SX.rar