AUDIO PIRATE

Welcome to the Audio Pirates library of goodies
Here you will find a whole archive of links to Audio Production Software, VST, DX, RTAS & AU instruments & Effects, as well as links to other useful software.
You will also find audio links here too, including breaks & samples, a capellas, DJ/radio mixes, albums, compilations and cool music videos.

Disclaimer

Everything on here is from links I've found on the web, i haven't uploaded any of this stuff myself.
I have tested and do use some of this stuff but not all of it, its a good idea to scan anything you download before using it just to be safe :)
The stuff here is intended as 'try before you buy', if you like this stuff please buy it, if not... delete.


Independent Music Network

Independent Music Network
Http:// SonicIndie.com ---- Http://sonicIndie.com

Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Recycle 2.1 MAC OSX





Recycle 2.1 for Mac..
Use installer first..quit when prompted,mount .dmg file,then enter serial when loading up...
I upped this as the ones I've seen on here seen to load up OS9/Classic...
Enjoy!!:)

rapidshare link (7.8mb)

PROBLEMS REPORTED WITH THIS, SEE COMMENTS

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant get it to work. It says i dont have the rights on my computer or something. can any one help?

Audio Pirate said...

im not sure as i dont know about macs but if it says that on a pc its because you dont have admin privliges

do other people use you computer?? you need to get the main user of the computer to install it or get them to give you admin privliges

Anonymous said...

no i am the only user. I am not sure i am writing the disc image right.

Anonymous said...

Any one managed to get this to work?

PROfyt said...

got it to work but it freezes bout a minute into the actual app :( i miss recycle since leporard

Anonymous said...

same here it freeze up when i try to play a sample more than once on my macbook with lepoard.

Anonymous said...

Any one finds a way to get this to work or a working copy. please Link thanks

Anonymous said...

Same problem here, same os and hardware.

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same problem: works at first, but freezes after some time...

can anybody help please?

cheers

cutter said...

recycle doesn't work on leopard systems. there is patch on propellerheads homepage for leopard OS, but you need to register your copy to load the patch...

Anonymous said...

Works for me just fine; Intel Mac 10.4

Anonymous said...

Can you please re-upload it? it seems to have been removed from rapidshare.

Anonymous said...

Oh can you please re- upload it ....? would be nice !!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded it else where and have the same problems as well same specs.

I can looking here thinking that maybe it was the file itself.

I'll check back for a solution in the near future.

I HATE LEOPORDDSAFDSFDSFAS

Anonymous said...

can it be re-upped?

Anonymous said...

could some one re-upp please?

Anonymous said...

re up PLEASE

Anonymous said...

re_up!!!!

MikeMac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MikeMac said...

I have a couple versions of Recycle.

2.1 that comes with Reason Adapted. It looks like an early demo of reason.
and I have Recycle 2.1.2 (b238) that works just fine.
I tried uploading once here for somebody a while ago, and I couldnt ever find my message+upload info in the comments I left...Well I give it another try and see how it goes. I'll try and put Recycle up somewhere right now.... Mike
If I can get this to post.. :)

MikeMac said...

Recycle 2.1.2 is up at Megaupload.
The link is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B9A1VOJ5
The name of the file is "Aluminum Cans" and the pw is audiopirate.blogspot.com/
Have Fun!

Mike

Anonymous said...

@MikeMac - thanks for upping, but I can't open your file - are you sure about the password?

PaulC

MikeMac said...

Hello...I just opened and ran the installer file with no prob....on my iBook g4 and Powermac g3...I'm pretty sure you DO have to have admin privliges.

password- audiopirate.blogspot.com

If you still can't get it to open, let m e know and I'll re-up it with no password.

mike