AUDIO PIRATE

Welcome to the Audio Pirates library of goodies
Here you will find a whole archive of links to Audio Production Software, VST, DX, RTAS & AU instruments & Effects, as well as links to other useful software.
You will also find audio links here too, including breaks & samples, a capellas, DJ/radio mixes, albums, compilations and cool music videos.

Disclaimer

Everything on here is from links I've found on the web, i haven't uploaded any of this stuff myself.
I have tested and do use some of this stuff but not all of it, its a good idea to scan anything you download before using it just to be safe :)
The stuff here is intended as 'try before you buy', if you like this stuff please buy it, if not... delete.


Independent Music Network

Independent Music Network
Http:// SonicIndie.com ---- Http://sonicIndie.com

Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Arturia CS-80V v1.6 VSTi RTAS AU HYBRID ISO-DYNAMiCS

Arturia CS-80V v1.6 VSTi RTAS AU HYBRID ISO-DYNAMiCS [RE-UP]


The CS-80V is the reproduction of the legendary Yamaha® CS-80, which is considered by many as the "ultimate polyphonic synthesizer".
More than 25 years after its release, the time has come to rediscover a sound that has extensively contributed to the history of music...

In 1976, Yamaha introduced the CS-80. The price tag ($6,900) put it out of reach of most musicians, and the weight (220 lbs or 100 kg) made it sometimes hard to use on the stage...But the qualities of the CS-80, considered as Japans first great synthesizer, made it immediately famous in the music industry.
The CS-80 was popularised in the late 70's and early 80's by artists and groups like Toto, Jean-Michel Jarre, Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder or Vangelis, who helped to turn this synthesizer into a real myth.

The CS-80V offers all the features of the original synth, plus a new generation of innovative features, taking the original design to a new elevated level:

* A modulation matrix
* A multitimbral mode
* An arpeggiator and a stereo delay


More info HERE

Size:42.5 MB (no fake - it`s high compressed)

The uncompressed file is 810 mb with winrar and image file is 690 mb with ultraiso

Arturia CS-80V v1.6 VSTi RTAS AU HYBRID ISO-DYNAMiCS [RE-UP]Arturia CS-80V v1.6 VSTi RTAS AU HYBRID ISO-DYNAMiCS [RE-UP]

http://rapidshare.com/files/97966932/arturiaCS80v.rar
password: audiopirate.blogspot.com

Instructions by rorschach:

Get DAEMON Tools....Create a Virtual CD Drive on your computer...Exit DAEMON Tools....Open MY COMPUTER and right-click on the icon....Click Mount Image....select the CUE file in this folder.....Click on the installer....The license is with the NFO file. Open that with Notepad....the rest is self-explanatory.

5 comments:

verylite said...

Hi, the ISO I get on my mac is 790 MB! No way I can burn a cd from that using Toast. What should I do? Find someonbe who owns a mac with a vd burner? I don't think a dvd burned on a pc will work...

very lite said...

Oops, got it... Burned it, installed it., gettin' busy, many thnx.

Filip said...

Hi... I have mounted the bin. and cue. files into a disc image with toast titanium. The I mounted this disc image into a disc on my desktop.

The problem is that when I open the disc, its just like opening the folder which I downloaded. Its just a disc containing the bin. and cue. file. Does anyone know what I have done wrong?

Anonymous said...

Yo, how do i install this on a mac, do I use disk utility or, I dunno. i'm pretty confused, please help me.

stingme said...

Hello,
I'm having trouble with mounting the disk image on mac and there are no mac instructions. Am I putting the files into a disk image and then burning THAT to a dvd? not sure what's going on here. please help me?